


Kenidee. He is so cute with her!


For Thanksgiving we were in Fairview with the Garlick side. I had to work the night before so we left when I got off at six in the morning and arrived just in time for the fun times to begin. Dinner was fabulous as it always is and dessert was very delicious. Joey surprised everyone and downed an entire banana cream pie, and wanted more! The rest of the day was filled with football, games, chit-chat, and my favorite Naps! Kenidee loves being around family, she gets so much attention from everyone! She is so happy and never got sick of showing off her new trick of rolling over!


Only 2 more months and Kenidee will have a
little friend!
For Thanksgiving we were in Fairview with the Garlick side. I had to work the night before so we left when I got off at six in the morning and arrived just in time for the fun times to begin. Dinner was fabulous as it always is and dessert was very delicious. Joey surprised everyone and downed an entire banana cream pie, and wanted more! The rest of the day was filled with football, games, chit-chat, and my favorite Naps! Kenidee loves being around family, she gets so much attention from everyone! She is so happy and never got sick of showing off her new trick of rolling over!Friday was a special day for Toni, she went through the temple! We were all there to spend the day with her and are all so excited for her and Sean to be married next week. We topped off the day with a Jazz party at Grandmas which is always a good time.
Saturday was another big day for Toni, we had her a Bridal shower with all her family and friends. It was really fun and it is always so much fun to be around family and celebrate. Sean then had the great idea of going to the Jazz game. Mace's mom had come up for Toni's shower and went with us, the Jazz didn't play the greatest but it was still really fun.
We had so much fun this Thanksgiving weekend and are so excited for next weekend to see Toni and Sean get married! Hope you all had a great weekend as well!
Sorry the pictures are all out of order!








4 comments:
Looks like you had a fun and busy weekend! Congrats to Toni, thats awesome!
Kenidee is so cute... they get big too quick!
It looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. I bet Kenidee love all the attention from her aunts and uncles. That is such a cute picture with her and Joseph.
I was totally at the Jazz game on Saturday!! I wish I would of known you were there I would of come and saw you!! Your baby is getting so big and she is super cute! I can't believe Toni is getting married this weekend! I am sad I can't go, I have to work! MISS YOU!!
I love your hair dark! I think it looks great :) It was fun to play bunco with you last night! Even though we had to deal with a few morons... my husband being one of them. haha it was fun though!
Post a Comment