CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 2, 2008

TAGGED!

8 TV shows you like to watch..
1. So you think you can dance
2. Dancing with the stars
3. Friends
4. Sporting events
5. CSI: New York
6. Ellen
7. American Idol
8. Biggest Loser

8 Things that happened yesterday..
1. Drove to Fairview
2. Made invitations for Toni's shower
3. Ate pizza
4. Played with Kenidee
5. Looked at Toni's Bridals
6. Visited my Grandparents
7. Talked to Mace on the Phone
8. Changed and took care of Kenidee

8 Favorite Places to eat...
1. Pizza Factory
2. T-Cee's
3. Texas Road House
4. Brad's Hut
5. Cavalier Pizza
6. Macaroni Grill
7. Panda Express
8. IHOP

8 Things I'm looking Forward to...
1. Watching Kenidee grow
2. Mace being done with school
3. Toni and Sean's wedding
4. Christmas
5. Thanksgiving
6. Snowboarding this Year!
7. Losing all my Prego weight
8. Listening to Christmas music

8 Things on my wish list...
1. Mace to get a good job when graduated
2. Visit France (Mace's Mission)
3. To be a good mom
4. To have a piano in my home
5. To be my pre-prego weight again
6. Have Healthy family
7. Live close to family
8. Have a yard

8 People I tag...
1. Megan
2. Jill
3. Tisha
4. Erin
5. Allie
6. Lexi
7. Ashley Jackson
8. Ashley Mortensen
Thanks Heather

4 comments:

Ashley Abbott said...

hey I didn't know you had a blog!! I just found it! It looks like you guys are doing good, and your baby is adorable. We need to hang out sometime!

Ashley Jackson said...

Brooke!
So i couldn't help but notice that under your looking forward to things you mentioned snowboarding. Which reminds me you guys need to come up so we can go! You better call me when you go. Ill come to cedar if i have to.
SHAYE

Blackham Family said...

Hey Brooke, I just found your blog Your little family is just so cute. WE have a blog as well if your ever interested in checking it out email me at randiblackham@hotmail.com

. said...

So we love to eat at practially all the same places and watch a lot of the same shows. I love to eat. :)


Slideshow