CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 13, 2008

Happy 4th Monthday



Again I can't believe Kenidee is another month older! It really goes by so fast. She is getting so big and getting too smart for Mace and I. Her newest thing is that she is over the bottle and is such a stinker for Mace when I go to work. I pray this doesn't last too much longer, it is killing Mace. She also has recently had her first little sick spell and let me tell you it was awful. She got the stomach flu and was throwing up amazing amounts of fluids. It was so hard to see her sick, I actually ended up sleeping with her on her floor so I knew that she was okay. She is back to her happy self now and I am so glad. She is starting to coo and talk so much more and giggles all the time. I absolutely love it when she laughs! She is just starting to want to roll over too, she gets to her side and then doesn't care to go any further. She loves her baths and I don't know what we would do without her little butterfly toy. Her favorite has to be sucking on her fingers though, she is loving that she discovered them. She also hates being left out so our newest thing is I put her in the pack and she just comes with me to clean, cook, and whatever. She loves it! Mace and I can't get enough of her, she is such a happy girl and brings so much joy to our home!

6 comments:

The Thornleys said...

Oh she is soo cute! I love her pink outfit! She sounds like she is getting to be so much fun! We need to get together sometime.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I stole her frm Mace at the girls baskeball game last night. She was so good and everyone was like oh my heck she is so cute! She didn't even spit up on me. Thanks for sharing the buddle of joy!

Ashley Jackson said...

It is crazy how they grow up so fast! I'm sorry she has been sick that sounds awful! I hope she all better, she's such a cutie:)

Hollie said...

Hey Brooke...Kenidee is so cute! She has grown up so much since I saw her! Looks like fun!

Mower Family said...

I can't believe how big Kenidee is getting! It goes by way too fast. Looks like you guys are doing great. I locked my blog and didn't have your email to add you so if you ever want to look at it just email me at Amberleelee2@yahoo.com so I can add you. Talk to you later

Cole, Heather, Brylee and Lilly said...

She is so cute and is getting big. Just think of how big she is going to look in a couple of months when her cousins get here! Well we are excited to see ya all next week. Cole can't wait to see Kenidee it been over two months since he has seen her.


Slideshow