CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 25, 2008

Rolling Over...Rice Cereal

So again my little girl is growing and getting so big, way too fast! This last week she has hit some huge milestones. First she started getting rice cereal, she gagged the first two feedings but is getting the hang of it now. And more exciting she rolled over! Yeah!! She has been able to roll from her tummy for awhile but she finally figured out how to from her back and won't stop! I clap and cheer for her still every time, I'm pretty sure she thinks her mom is crazy. I love that she is growing and getting big but I do miss my little 7 pounder that would just sleep in my arms all day. I love each new day with her and no matter how many times she spits up all over me or how many blow-outs she has a day I can't get enough of her!

4 comments:

The Thornleys said...

Yeah! That is so exciting!! There will be no stopping her now!

. said...

She is such a little doll. I had the privilege of holding her tonight at the city league game and what can I say... she loves me. She just kept smiling at me. She is such a good little girl. Love her.

Syme Family said...

Hey Brooke this is Tonya Syme. I just wanted to tell you hi. I didn't even know you had a little girl. She is really cute. Tell Tony Congrates this weekend for me. My mom told me she is going to wear my cape. I wish I could see her. Maybe you could take a picture of her for me.

Erin said...

How fun that she's rolling over! It's crazy how fast they grow isn't it? So I have a few friends who are starting the nursing dept in January and need scrubs. Could one of them use yours? I'm trying to save them all $100. Call me if it'll be ok and I'll pick them up sometime. 327-0790


Slideshow