
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
I couldn't resist knowing who I would
be! Click above and find out who you
are most like!
November 11, 2008
I'm an Esme
Posted by Mace.Brooke.Kenidee at 11.11.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
I couldn't resist knowing who I would
be! Click above and find out who you
are most like!
Posted by Mace.Brooke.Kenidee at 11.11.08
2 comments:
Hey brooke so I randomly found your blog and I am so happy. I hope you don't care if I look at it. I actually have a blog myself. It is kinda lame because I am not married or have any kids but I still have one so I hope you don't mind me adding you guys to my friends list. My blog is readthered.blogspot.com
I wanted to take this test again and post it on my blog but i won't let me. (I'm at work) I should be working. Anyway... I love that you are Esme. Sweet little Esme. Bunco was fun last night!
Post a Comment