CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!







Kenidee's 1st Halloween was probably more fun for me than her! I loved dressing her up! I had to work that night so I dressed her up earlier so she could participate in the holiday a little. She loved her cozy little bumble bee suit and fell asleep after one visit! Her and Mace then spent the night giving out treats to the little ones!



5 comments:

Matt and Stephanie said...

Those are some cute pictures!!!

Karole said...

Wow! How are you? I didn't even know you had a baby, she is adorable!!! I'm glad you left me a comment on my blog so that we can keep in touch...I hope all is well and keep in touch! Happy Halloween and cute costume for your baby.

Mower Family said...

Brooke
I had no idea you had a blog! What a cutie your litte baby is. I haven't seen you forever. We will have to get together next time you come up.

Amber

Kailee Joy said...

Brooke! I am so glad that you found my blog!!

Your little girl is adorable, Congrats!!

. said...

Kennidee makes such a cute little bee. She is darling :)


Slideshow