CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 9, 2008

Good News.. Bad News

So the good news is I changed my background to this cute red the bad news it erased quite a bit of info on my blog. That including all my family & friend links so if you don't see your name on here anymore, don't feel bad I didn't erase you on purpose and am working on getting them all back. Leave a little note and it will help this awful process. Thanks

4 comments:

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Hey Brooke, it's Trina from high school. Of course I remember you and the good days of running the 1600m relay. Your little girl is adorable.

Caytee said...

Lamo! I had that happen to me too! No worries. You're set on this side. ha ha! I like the background.

Matt and Stephanie said...

Hey that is a very cute video. I like it!

Megan said...

Yes, your background is very cute but I know your struggles and I can't say that I can help you, I do the same thing all the time! I love her little bee costume and by the way, I found a babysitter-yay! Thanks so much for offering to help though!


Slideshow