







Last Saturday Toni & Sean were married! It was such a good day I thought. She looked amazing of course and their sealing and reception was perfect. She wore my wedding dress also, with a little alteration done on the back (which I wish was done for me and Heather), so Berta is the only one left to wear it! Kenidee also loved her dress she had it in her mouth probably halfthe time, and yes it was soaked by the end. It was so much fun to spend another weekend up in Fairview and be with even more family and friends. I'm so excited for Sean and Toni, they are so cute together. More big news my older bro Jared is carrying on the tradition of Garlick weddings by twos and is getting married in March. We are all so excited for him and Amelia!






3 comments:
Toni looked so pretty... I think its pretty awesome that you've all shared the same dress, it beautiful! Congrats to her and to Jared!
Kenidee's dress was super cute as well... she's such a doll!
Toni looked beautiful! I think the cape looked really good on her too.
I didn't realize you all had the same wedding dress. But I was only able to make it to your reception.
That's the same tradition in our family too. That's exciting that Jarad is getting married too. You guys need to give your mom a break.
Oh I love the pictures! Did you dye your hair darker?? Yay for Jared I am so excited for him!
Post a Comment