

Kenidee didn't mind the leaves but Jane
didn't like them very much.


This last weekend we went to Kanab for Breigh's
baptism. It was a lot of fun to spend the day
with Mace's family. With the fall leaves on the ground
Mace made a huge pile over and over again for the kids
to jump in! They also turned out to be a cute little picture spot!
5 comments:
Love the cute pictures!
Cute pictures!!!! You guys are so adorable!!!
oh my goodness! How cute is she... I mean you guys are cute too but man I think she is adorable! Im sad I dont get to see you guys I wish we lived closer! Hows work going and being a mommy? Whats new with you guys?
I can't believe how big your baby is getting!! She is so so cute!!
Mace-
Holy Crap kiddo I had no idea you had a baby! You as a dad that is crazy for me to imagine!! You still seem 14 in my mind along with the rest of Robs friends. Well Congrats, 3 mths late, she is absolutely beautiful!! I bet your an amazing dad.
Post a Comment