CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Mace! :)

The Cake was the only chocolate one left
but Kenidee definitely benefited with the cute little
toy!
So I'm a little late, but better late than never! So Mace had his birthday last weekend, one year older and sweeter too! He didn't have much say in what we did for it though, my good friend came back from St. Louis to be sealed so we went up to Manti to support and be with her for the day. We stayed in Fairview that night and celebrated with some great cake while watching the Jazz game with my fam. It was a great good day I thought I just felt bad that he didn't really plan it and it wasn't totally dedicated to him. But this is why I am such a lucky girl, he is always so selfless and truly is amazing. I love him more each day and for some reason never get sick of his silly and craziness. Mace and I couldn't have been in any better place to just be together and feel of the spirit than a sealing. Being in the same room where we were married watching two people we care about obtain such a sacred thing was a gift to all who were there. Mace was the first to point this out that he really couldn't have asked for anything more, we love going to temple and since Kenidee it definitley is more of a struggle getting there. I am grateful for the friends and family events that get us there! Anyways I just wanted to make a shout out to my great husband who is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me. He is the most adorable father and such an inspiration to me. I love you babe!

0 comments:


Slideshow