CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 13, 2009

Prom..Blessing..8Months

Again another month has passed and Kenidee
is 8 months old! It is crazy how fast time flys.
She is showing her little personality more and
it seriously makes Mace and I cry from laughing so hard.
She is hilarious and still too stinkin cute!

She already loves pictures. I kept saying "cheese"
and she would laugh and get so happy! Taking
pictures with her was hilarious, she is too cute.
Last weekend Brylee Louise had her Special
blessing day in Fairview. It was fun to be back
in my home ward and to be with family all
weekend.

Here we are, the Garlick Clan! We can't
help but just get bigger and bigger!:)
We went up to watch Raberta's Junior prom last weekend
and she looked AMAZING! Jeremy was also in the
promanade and looked pretty dang sweet himself! I have the
cutest bros and sisters.

2 comments:

The Thornleys said...

She is getting too cute!!!

Kailee Joy said...

Looks like a busy but, fun weekend! Kenidee is adorable... it is so crazy to see how quickly they grow up! I can't believe I'll have a one year old in a couple of months!!


Slideshow