is getting, she is crawling all over and communicates with us now.
She will open and close her hand to tell us that she wants something,
it also means hi! It is so adorable when she does it.

Last weekend we went up to Mace's friends cabin. It wasa lot of fun, Kenidee didn't know what to think about
snowmobiling, she ended up falling asleep on a ride!
She is so much like Mace and I.


for a little hike in St. George. We went to Snow Canyon
Park, which was really cool and pretty. The weather was
so nice, Kenidee was able to not be wrapped up constantly and
loved being outside. Mace's mom and Brady and Jill came with
us. We are super excited for summer now!











6 comments:
she is sooo cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten!! how fun!!
Brooke your little girl is so cute! I'm so glad I found you on here!! What a cute family!
She is getting so big! It's so crazy how much they grow in such a small amount of time! She's beautiful!
Brooke I can't believe she is 7 months old already and I haven't even seen her yet! I hope I will get to. It looks like you cut yourself some bangs. I like them a lot!
Wow..she is growing up so so fast!! I bet she keeps you busy : )
Take care!
Brooke! Your little girl is so cute! It's been a long time, no see! How are things going? I hope you don't mind but I added you to my list!
Post a Comment