For Spring Break Mace and I and 14 others headed to Ensanada, Mexico! Sadly Kenidee didn't come and
had her vacation at my Mom's. This was the first time
I have been away from her for over 12 hrs and it was super
hard on me. She had so much fun and I am pretty sure she
wishes Raberta and Joey and Jeremy were always around!
Despite the heartache I had for her the entire time, it was
a lot fun to be able to hang out and chill just Mace and me.
day! It was a lot of fun, some of the horses liked running
and others refused to.

TACOS, TACOS, TACOSThis is pretty much what Mace and many others
lived on for the 4 days we were there!
These are mine and Mace's treasures wefound along our beach!
our beach house!








Although we didn't catch much fish we saw 





7 comments:
Way fun!!! I'm jealous. That looks awsome. Did you guys book your trip with someone or just go?? Justin and I need to do something like that!!
How fun!! I am super jealous, I wish I would have done or gone somewhere fun for Spring Break but, I spent most of it at home!:(
I left Kael for the first time in July for the Ute Stampede and I was a wreck... it was the first time he wasn't by my side and it tore me up! Thank goodness we were only a helf hour away or I would have probably gone crazy!:)
It looks like you guys had tons of fun. Curtis and I went to Mexico for our honeymoon and it was a blast but we decided that when we go back we would rather go with a group of friends.
We just left Jaxton for the first time this past weekend. We just stayed in Salt Lake but it was lots of fun. Its crazy how attached you can get your little ones, its like your not complete without them and you don't know what you did before them.
How fun! Those pictures look beautiful! If you ever need some traveling partners, you let us know. ;) Hope you guys are doing well.
Brooke! Wow! Look at your beautiful family! You look great!
Brooke! I'm glad I found your blog! Kenidee is getting so big. She's so cute! Looks like you had a fun Spring Break! Send me your email and I'll send you and invite to my blog! teenavogt@yahoo.com Hope all is well!
Hi Brooke! I've set my blog to private. If you would like an invite you can email me your email address at brandonbailey5@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment