What's your husbands name? Gregory "Mace" Glazier
How long have you guys been married? 1 1/2 years
How long did you date? We dated 3 months then got engaged and were married 3 months later! Ya, we didn't waste anytime!
How old is he? 23, same as me
Who eats more sweets? Him for sure, he loves anything with sugar! But I have my staple treats I can't live without.
Who said I Love You first? Well, I guess I will say him, but he was nervous I wouldn't say it back so he said "I think I love you" and then I said "I know I love you." SO technically it was me!
Who is taller? Mace
Who is the better singer? Neither of us really, but he is definitly better than me!
Who is smarter? We're like Meg and Brandon, it depends. He has the financial, street smarts, and church knowledge down to a science. Medical and random bits of info I take of for us!
Who does the laundry? I do, although when he is feeling generous he does know how!
Who pays the bills? Mostly him, I only take of a couple. He is Mr. Finance!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does lately, but it tends to change!
Who mows the lawn? He would if we had one! Some day honey:)
Who cooks dinner? I do when we eat at home, but quite honestly mostly Jill (Mace's sister), Thanks Jill!
Who drives? Mace, but he wishes this was me more often!
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Probably him, I am a bit stubborn at times!
Who kissed who first? He did
Who asked who out first? He will say it was me, but it really was him!
Who wears the pants? Honestly I think it's pretty even, but I'm sure he will say different!
Thanks Meg, I tag Ashley, Jill, & Heather
October 6, 2008
Man Tagged!
Posted by Mace.Brooke.Kenidee at 6.10.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Hilarious! I love your answer for the question "Who said I love you first?"
Kenidee looks so much older than she really is in the picture of her on the sidebar (in her blessing dress). Eyes wide awake and alert - adorable!
Post a Comment