
Wow, I can't believe it has already been 3 months since I had Kenidee! She is getting so big, time has gone by so fast. She is the highlight of both Mace and my days. She loves to druel and blow bubbles which soaks approximately 2 outfits and a few bibs a day. She loves paddy-cake and will laugh and smile for as long as I will play it with her. She still is a great sleeper which is sweet for me after a night at work. Mace loves playing with her and really likes when I go to work so he can have his one-on-one time, he his so adorable with her. We both don't know what we did with our time before her, we love being parents and having Kenidee in our family!







6 comments:
She is SOOOOO cute!! I love her eyes!! Kids are so great! Hope you are doing well.
SHe is so cute. Wow she has grown up so much. Has time really passed that fast? She's a cutie!
She is getting stronger, it looks like she can hold her head up much better. You guys should travel up our way and visit us. Cole wished he hadn't missed you last time we were all down.
Hey!
I stumbled across your blog and thought i would leave you a note. What a cute baby! She is a doll and I love her name. We went to Sanpete this weekend and went to the Simons wedding. We saw your parents and talked to them for a while about you guys! Congrats on your cute little family
Kennidee is so cute. I hope I spelled that right. Anyway..it was fun to actually see her in person the other night! She is such a little cutie.
Post a Comment