CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 9, 2010

Zoo...Bee's...Wyoming

I have been wanting to take Kenidee to the zoo for so long cuz I knew she would love it. So with the summer coming to an end we finally made it and of course she couldn't get enough.
The train ride and merry-go-round were a big hit, I am so glad Mace doesn't get sick spinning in circles or Kenidee would never get to ride on these.

She loved trying to find all the monkeys in the trees.



Even though she cried when we left it didn't take long for her to fall asleep with her best friend and newest friend little giraffe!


Toy Story 2 is Kenidee's most favorite movie right now so we always drove past this little snow cone place and she wanted to stop. Before we moved I had to take her there to have a snow cone with her beloved Buzz! Can you tell she loves him?



With our crazy summer of moving and working we finally made it to one of the Bee's games. Kenidee loved Bumble the most and knew exactly where he was the entire game, so we had to get his card autographed after. She also couldn't wait to ride the little train she loved giving high fives to the kids along the way!




This is her and her little backpack that she adores! Dora the Explorer is also a favorite right now and she loves to fill up her backpack with her little trinkets like Dora.

Joey turned 11 Sept. 6 and we were so excited that we were able to be there for his birthday. I can't believe he is getting so big. Kenidee adores this kid and follows him around like a little puppy when we are there, good thing he is such a great uncle!

Kenidee ready to hit the town for some house hunting!

This is our cute little country cabin we stayed in until we found some housing here. Kenidee loved it since she was able to sleep in the same room as us and the little dorm fridge she could get in to whenever she pleased.

Good news we are officially moved in to our new little place and are really loving it here. Thank you to both of our families for coming so far to help us move. I can't believe we moved twice in one summer but I think we're done for awhile. We are loving it here so far the small town thing fits us so much better than the city and Kenidee is just happy to have all her toys and books unpacked. Mace is really enjoying his new job and I am continuing to grow. I found a Doctor here and the baby is still doing great, kicking and tumbling all the time. She is already trying to keep up with Kenidee.

1 comments:

Matt and Stephanie said...

Where did you move to and where is Mace working?


Slideshow