CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 20, 2010

Quick Update!

So once again we are on the move this time to Mountain View, Wyoming! It seems crazy but we are so excited and really are looking forward to being here awhile. Mace got a new job with the telephone company here as an accountant thanks to some great friends who told him about the opening. We have only been here a week but think we will really like the small town country life like growing up. It sounds far away but it really isn't too bad only 2 hrs to SLC and 3 to my mom's. The housing options are very limited which is keeping me busy as of now we are living in what is called the country cabins which is small but not too bad. Kenidee thinks we are camping. As soon as we actually move the rest of our stuff here and get settled I'll post some pictures of our new place.

Kenidee is getting so big it is crazy she talks like a little person and is out of the diapers and pull-ups, YEAH! We will have a few months of no diapers at least. She keeps me busy and both of us laughing. She is going to go to a pre-pre-school here twice a week which she is so excited for. She has her own little pink backpack and seriously is so excited to go to school like her cousins and uncle Joey. The little one growing in me is doing great. If anyone knows of any good doctors up this way please let me know. I wasn't going to change doctors with our last move but it is a little too far this time so I'm on the doctor search too. That is pretty much all we have been up too, once life settles down I hope to be better at keeping updates.

1 comments:

Ashley J said...

Hey, I am sure you have NO idea who I am, so this may be a little strange...but I went to school with Mace so I have to peak at your blog from time to time.(hope you don't mind :) Anyways..I had to smile when you said you moved to Mt. View, only five minutes away from Lyman where Shawn's dad and family live. I always felt like it was the middle of nowhere but it has totally grown on me and his aunt is a nurse so I am sure they have all the info on good doctors...if you're still looking let me know. Good luck!!! :)


Slideshow