CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 10, 2010

1st Day of School

Today was Kenidee's first day of school. She was so excited to go and use her backpack, even though there is only crayons and a little notepad in it. She told her Teddy which is her best friend that she couldn't play til later because she had school like Kate (cousin) and Joey (uncle)but she would be back soon. It was so cute, she kissed him goodbye and left him in her room. She only goes for 3 hrs but I can't wait for her to come home already I don't know what to do without her. I'm sure that will change the more I get used to it. I can't believe she is so big.

5 comments:

C said...

WHAT! She's in school already? OMG time flies! I still remember seeing you in walmart and you just HAD her! Well she's a cutie!

Megan said...

She's so cute and looks too old! She's changed already! How fun! And it sounds like our next ones will only be a couple weeks apart! Too bad you guys aren't just down the road anymore but your new life sounds like a fun adventure too! Keep posting so we can keep in touch!

Mower Family said...

She is so cute! I am glad things are going so awesome for you guys. Congrats on your new addition!

The Andersens said...

she is all grown up!! What a little cutie! We miss you guys!!

Preston, Kami & Zach said...

I'll just keep posting that I miss you and maybe you'll come back right?


Slideshow