CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 25, 2009

Here You Go Grandpa!





My family is abou 3 hours away from us and although it's not that far we don't get up there too often and they hardly ever get down this way. SO they love when I put up new pictures of Kenidee. I haven't been doing so good lately so with a few requests from my dad and sister here are a few of your favorite little girl! She is growing so much each day and is so much fun! Her little teeth coming in can cause her some trouble at times but she still is so happy most of the time! We are so excited to come visit for Raberta's prom! We will see you all soon!

9 comments:

Mace.Brooke.Kenidee said...

She is so getting so big and she is still so cute!! We cant wait to see her!! Her hair is starting to grow, just like her! Mom says mace better be scared cause she is getting too cute! ha
Love the Fam in Fairview!! :)

Mace.Brooke.Kenidee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cole, Heather, Brylee and Lilly said...

Oh she is a cute one. Cole and I love her round little face. Hopefully by prom she will have a friend here!!

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

She is so adorable. Hopefully you guys will move here so my little guy will have a cute girl to date!

Josh and Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Nikki said...

Kenidee looks great... Mace you got a lot to worry about later... and by that I mean you don't look so good :) Josh

aaron and allee said...

She looks so much older than when we saw her last month! Cute, cute, cute!

Michelle said...

Hi Brooke, I'm Michelle (the photographer) You left a note on my blog. So you asked how I do things, well I cater my shoot around you. (No blue denim ha ha!) I specialize in outdoor photography. But I can shoot indoors if you want with your cute little one. My price is $75 for a sitting that includes a CD from which you can print whatever photos you like, but if you want extra touch-up work I include that in my print prices. So call me if you want more details, or if you want to set up an appointment. My number is 435-689-1343. Your baby is a doll!

Rob & Autum said...

Hi Brooke, Your little girl is darling! My blog is private so if you want to send me your email I will send you an invite to view it. Blogs are such a great way to keep in touch with people. By the way if you don't remember me I am Kameron's older sister.


Slideshow