


Wow a lot has happened since I last posted something. For Christmas we were in Kanab, my first one away from Fairview. It was a lot of fun, and it even snowed a lot which was great, I was worried about not having a white christmas! Kenidee loved the wrapping paper most which we had to continually keep taking out of her mouth. It turned out to be really great, it was fun to have so many little girls and everyone there. Well except Mitchell but we were able to talk to him Christmas morning which was really good. He talks like a little Mexican and doesn't even realize it! He is doing really good and loving it down there. We headed to Fairview the Sunday after Christmas for a few days. It was great to see everyone and I was so excited to go up Fairview snowboarding! I missed out last year but this year I could go again and poor Heather had to be the driver this time. Mace's dad was in and out of the hospital a few times for his heart so we also spent some time up in SLC. He is doing well now and finally back home in Cedar! The holidays were great and we loved seeing our families, but we loved coming home as well! School is back in and we're just back to our regular schedule which is kinda nice!One other side note: Kenidee is now 6 Months! Crazy I know! She is getting bigger and so much more fun! Her newest accomplishments is that she sits up like a champ, scoots around to her toys (hasn't quite figured out the whole crawling thing), and has sprouted some little snaggle teeth on her front bottom. Mace and I can't believe we have such a cute little girl that is so happy most of the time!






3 comments:
She is so cute!!!
Hey brooke!I just found your blog & thought I would say"Hi". Your little girl is so cute & it's good to see you guys are doing so great. Well, take care! --Elise
Brooke,
She is SO cute!! Time flies doesn't it?! You guys still in Cedar? Where are you working? Take care and hope all is well!
Post a Comment