We decided to play in the snow the other day! Mace pretty much built the snowman, but Kenidee and I gave really good moral support! It was so much fun and Kenidee loved it the snow and being outside.
aww she is so dang cute!! she is so happy and smiley! we cant wait to see her.. and you and mace too.. we can make a snowman when you come up!! haha we love you all! love the family in fairview!! :)
Oh that does look like so much fun! I am so glad I found your blog because I won't see Kendiee forever! She is so so dang cute! I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! Oh and a Happy New Year!
Fun times in the snow building a snowman. Kenidee is getting so big! You can see she has a cute little personality, how fun. Hope you guys have a very happy Christmas!:)
Brooke, you have such a cute family! I found your blog through a mutal friend (Ang Robinson)! Can't believe how big your little one is getting already.
Brooke your little girl is so cute! I can't believe how fast time flies. I was just reading about Jared that is so exciting I am so happy for him. I hope all is well. You have a very cute family.
Mace and I have been married almost 5 years! We have two adorable little girls, Kenidee and Karter, who are the highlight of each day. They keep us busy and teach us so much. Mace works as an accountant and I work part-time as a nurse.
9 comments:
aww she is so dang cute!! she is so happy and smiley! we cant wait to see her.. and you and mace too.. we can make a snowman when you come up!! haha we love you all! love the family in fairview!! :)
Oh that does look like so much fun! I am so glad I found your blog because I won't see Kendiee forever! She is so so dang cute! I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! Oh and a Happy New Year!
Fun times in the snow building a snowman. Kenidee is getting so big! You can see she has a cute little personality, how fun. Hope you guys have a very happy Christmas!:)
Oh I miss you guys! I tried calling the other day but couldnt get you! She is so dang cute! How is everything? Whats new? Hope to chat soon!
Ah, So cute! I thought i saw a snowman out in front of your house the other day! she's so cute!
Hey Brooke! Your little girl is so freakin cute! What a cute family! Merry Christmas to you guys!
Brooke, you have such a cute family! I found your blog through a mutal friend (Ang Robinson)! Can't believe how big your little one is getting already.
Hey Brooke, I was blog stalking and found your blog! I'm Danielle, Preston Holgreen's wife. Your baby is so cute!
Brooke your little girl is so cute! I can't believe how fast time flies. I was just reading about Jared that is so exciting I am so happy for him. I hope all is well. You have a very cute family.
Post a Comment