Hey Brooke I saw your blog link on Jill's and I was so excited to see that you have a blog! We just started one about a month ago. Now we can stay in touch and see what you guys are up to!:) I can't believe that you will be having your baby any day now. Hope that all goes well and we look forward to seeing pictures of your new baby girl!:) Our blog is ashleyandshaye.blogspot.com so come and visit us anytime!
Hey, I was so surprised to see a comment on ours, only Jill knew about it. But I figured it was about time for us to have one and join the club. It is crazy that we'll have a little one soon, but I can't wait! I hope everything is going good for you guys, Mace says Shaye is selling like crazy, so that is awesome!
Brooke! I am excited you have a blog and congrats on your little Kennidee. Jill sent me a pic and she is a beauty. I hope everything went okay. I can't wait to see more pics of her!
Mace and I have been married almost 5 years! We have two adorable little girls, Kenidee and Karter, who are the highlight of each day. They keep us busy and teach us so much. Mace works as an accountant and I work part-time as a nurse.
3 comments:
Hey Brooke I saw your blog link on Jill's and I was so excited to see that you have a blog! We just started one about a month ago. Now we can stay in touch and see what you guys are up to!:) I can't believe that you will be having your baby any day now. Hope that all goes well and we look forward to seeing pictures of your new baby girl!:) Our blog is ashleyandshaye.blogspot.com so come and visit us anytime!
Hey, I was so surprised to see a comment on ours, only Jill knew about it. But I figured it was about time for us to have one and join the club. It is crazy that we'll have a little one soon, but I can't wait! I hope everything is going good for you guys, Mace says Shaye is selling like crazy, so that is awesome!
Brooke! I am excited you have a blog and congrats on your little Kennidee. Jill sent me a pic and she is a beauty. I hope everything went okay. I can't wait to see more pics of her!
Post a Comment