Hey it was fun to see you guys at the parade! Kenidee is seriously so cute. I can't believe all her hair and beautiful little features. Congratulations again!
Nothing like a small town get-together! Remember, I'm just from over the mountain- Emery county-gotta love it! Hey what number do you live in? I wanted to bring you some stuff.
Mace and I have been married almost 5 years! We have two adorable little girls, Kenidee and Karter, who are the highlight of each day. They keep us busy and teach us so much. Mace works as an accountant and I work part-time as a nurse.
6 comments:
Hey it was fun to see you guys at the parade! Kenidee is seriously so cute. I can't believe all her hair and beautiful little features. Congratulations again!
Nothing like a small town get-together! Remember, I'm just from over the mountain- Emery county-gotta love it! Hey what number do you live in? I wanted to bring you some stuff.
Cute pictures of your new little family! Kenidee is such a cute little girl. Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying being new parents:)
She is so cute you guys. Congrats
awww.. She is so precious. She has the cutest little face. I love her dark hair.
I love the pink picture!!! Cute family picture!
Post a Comment