Yea! I love that you guys are blogging! I need to add you now! Keep posting pictures of that baby monkey of yours! I am her auntie from AZ... I need to see her! By the way we are sending the spoon and "bowl" we barrowed along with the little something something we got for the baby! Sorry we didn't stop on our way grace finally fell asleep and we didn't dare even breathe in fear we would wake her up! You guys will soon understand that a little better as your monkey gets bigger and she turns into a wild women like grace! We miss you! talk to you soon!
How adorable! how is motherly life? I'm sure that you are loving it...or hating it. Most mothers do! ha ha! Hope your summer is going great. Congrats again.
Mace and I have been married almost 5 years! We have two adorable little girls, Kenidee and Karter, who are the highlight of each day. They keep us busy and teach us so much. Mace works as an accountant and I work part-time as a nurse.
3 comments:
She is so dang cute. I love all her hair. I am so happy for you guys. Hope everything is going good with her. It just makes me so excited. Congrats!!!
Yea! I love that you guys are blogging! I need to add you now! Keep posting pictures of that baby monkey of yours! I am her auntie from AZ... I need to see her! By the way we are sending the spoon and "bowl" we barrowed along with the little something something we got for the baby! Sorry we didn't stop on our way grace finally fell asleep and we didn't dare even breathe in fear we would wake her up! You guys will soon understand that a little better as your monkey gets bigger and she turns into a wild women like grace! We miss you! talk to you soon!
How adorable! how is motherly life? I'm sure that you are loving it...or hating it. Most mothers do! ha ha! Hope your summer is going great. Congrats again.
Post a Comment