CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 20, 2011

Pool Time...4th of July













We have loved going to the pool. The girls love the splash pad, Kenidee is not too fond of "tall water" or the real pool inside but loves it outside. Karter could lay in her floaty all day and not make one peep, she gets so excited and loves the water.



For the 4th we headed to Oakley to see the rodeo. The girls love horses and cows and Kenidee's favorite the cowgirl princesses!



Our happy little firecrackers!

3 comments:

The Thornleys said...

your girls are soo cute! They're getting so big too!

Hollie said...

Your girls are super cute!! I can't believe how fast they grow. I love your swim suit by the way...where did you find it? :)

Mace.Brooke.Kenidee said...

Thank you, they are so much fun. I got my suit at limericki.com. They have super cute ones!


Slideshow