CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 27, 2011

Vermont...MSN Graduation!

June 11-18 me, my sister Raberta and little Karter traveled back to Vermont for me to participate in Residency week for my graduate program at Norwich University. I was so excited for it to finally be here even though I wished Mace and Kenidee could have come, we had a lot of fun! Be prepared this is the longest post ever and completely backwards it starts where we ended and ends where we started!
This stop was for Karter she had been so good all week she deserved to pick out a Teddy, she was so excited!




Such a happy traveling baby!







Exploring in Shelburne


Lake Champlain




Walking down Church St. Lots of cute shops and resturants

on my way to graduate!


The White Chapel - Where my hooding ceremony was held


Papa Bill and Dr. McCord (professor in MSN program)


Honorary Graduates









My biggest fan!


Classmates from my program!









Karty was so happy to be let down and be outside!




MSN graduates 2011


Dr. McCord and Dr. Hicks

Hooding Ceremony!











Just like home

Bragg Maple Farm



My cohort group!

Such amazing views in Vermont


Northfield Falls


Cute covered bridges!


Our greatest find...The Skinny Pancake...Most delicious crepes!

We loved Montpelier

Lots of bridges, lots of rivers




Our home for the week! So nice...free milk and cookies and all the coke we could drink!



trees...trees...trees










My prized rock after the dog river run at 0600 in the rain and in a freezing cold river!



Parts of Norwich campus! It was beautiful





So happy to be done and have completed my Masters, I have to thank my wonderful husband for encouraging and supporting me through it all! Residency week was so fun and thank you to my sis for coming with to watch Karty while I was so busy learning!:)

5 comments:

The Thornleys said...

WOW!!! Congrats, that is an awesome thing to have done!!!

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Your amazing! Good job girly! so proud! what ya wanna do with your masters :) geesh smarty pants!

Marc&Josie said...

Congrats Brookie! Love the Pics; glad you had fun. So proud of you :)

C said...

Brooke, congrats on your MSN! That's awesome : ) Your girls are adorable!

Megan said...

I love it! Can't believe you did it, but I love that you did and I'm so proud of you! Way to go girl! Now what?


Slideshow