CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween/Farm Fun/Thriller

Mace trying to get the zombie to suck his blood!
My old roomies (except Steph, we missed you) got together to go to thriller for the Halloween holiday. We all have been numerous times but of course still love going!

I love these girlsMace actually likes going to thriller despite all the dancing. We had a lot of fun and I can't wait til next year.
My favorite part is politely asking one of them to take pictures with you. They are so good at staying in character, Mace can't even get them to smile.
We took Kenidee to go trick-or-treating at my work. She loved signing candy and getting immediate results over and over again!
Staheli Family Farm






The cow train was probably Kenidee's favorite, but made me so sick!
Tractor ride to the pumpkin patch!

Here we are coming back from our cow train ride!
Just petting the cow


Our husbands were busy with work/church so the girls had a fun filled Halloween day at Staheli Family Farm! It was the cutest farm I have ever been too, I think I loved it more than the kids!

The Chicken, Princess Butterfly, and Cow!

They both loved each other's costumes!

Just watching the moo cows

7 comments:

Hollie said...

What a cute little cow you have!! I bet those old ladies just wanted to eat her up....how sweet.

The Thornleys said...

How cute!!! She looks so cute as a cow!! I love your long hair by the way!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

What a cute costume. I love that picture where the kids are just admiring each others costumes. So cute!!

The Martin's said...

So Fun!!! Kenidee looks adorable. Sad we didn't get to stay at Josie's that night for the party sounds like it was fun.

Lacey Lou said...

How fun! I'm so jealous that you all went to Thriller! That must have been so cool!

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

So fun and cute :) hey i was just looking there are jobs on our website :) posted externally!! If you interested :)

Erin said...

what a cute little cow


Slideshow