at Mace fixing the tent, she was so concerned!:)
Amazingly she is great at camping. She loves being outside and
playing in the dirt and rocks!
Just getting comfortable eating her breakfast!
playing in the dirt and rocks!
I know deep down that it is Teddy. She adores this bear (Thanks Torie)
more than anything. She gives it more hugs and kisses than anyone
and seriously can't sleep without it.
leg up and show people. I love her to wear them as much as she does
despite the fact her feet sweat like crazy in them.





4 comments:
she is getting way big! But she is sooo cute!
She is so cute. Just like her momma (and daddy of course!!!) Seeing her in the crib sleeping with her bum up in the air reminded me of pictures of me sleeping like that as a baby!!!
She's adorable!
She is adorable and so cute and I would love to take her any day of the week, love the boots too!
Post a Comment