CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 16, 2009

Camping at Lake Powell

We decided to take a quick trip to Lake Powell, Kenidee and I had never
been and now knowing how close it really is I don't know why. We didn't have
a boat or any big toys but we chilled on the beach and played in the water and still had
a lot of fun. Kenidee loved the sand and water she was entertained the entire time.
After our long camping trip Kenidee was exhausted. She was asleep before we got off the beach.


These are our sweet water toys!
The seagulls, ducks, and crows kept Kenidee busy, she tried so hard to
get the seagull ahead of us but of course it didn't happen. They kept coming back
though because of all the food dropped around our little camp.
Isn't my husband a hottie?!
Right before she went to bed she was so tired, she didn't even try to get
out of the chair. She just wanted to sleep.


We told her to smile and this is her response!


Mace's sweet rigging of our little fort. It was super windy for awhile
and our little canopy kept blowing over so Mace put constructed this masterpiece
instead. It became our safety fort and was genius to get out of the wind and help
hold our tent up.






These last few are out of order but I had to put them on cuz she is
so stinkin cute. I haven't posted in forever and I needed to post a big new
accomplishment of Kenidee's. She is walking. She started a week after her birthday
and is now actually choosing to walk over crawling. She is also talking more and signing more too. She has also turned into Mace junior and has become the energizer bunny. If she didn't love
sleep so much I don't think she would ever stop. She has the funniest personality and
plays Mace's games with him until she makes him crazy, which not many people can do! She
is getting so big and I can't really call her a baby anymore, she has merged into a little toddler.


6 comments:

Mace.Brooke.Kenidee said...

she is so stinkin cute!! i want to see her.. i miss her too much!

love the family in fairview!! love you all

Cole, Heather, Brylee and Lilly said...

Looks like you have been very busy. Kenidee is getting so big. I am still trying to figure out this week. I have a few things I need to get packed up before Matasha gets home tomorrow!

Lacey Lou said...

Cute!! I love the pic of you and Kenidee together!

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

I love it.. Lake powell looks like a blast!! And skinny minnie brooke geesh! Kenidee is such a stinkin cutie I just want to squeeze her! thanks for letting us crash your house on our way through town... you guys are always so nice to let us stay! We miss you guys!

Erin said...

She is adorable, glad you finally made it to Lake Powell.

Megan said...

Way to be adventurous by going to lake powell! And yes, you are crazy for going back to school but hey, you can handle it. Good luck!


Slideshow