CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 9, 2008

Kenidee's Blessing Day!

On September 7 we blessed Kenidee Lula. It was such
a great day with so much family at our little house.
I'm so glad all our brothers and sisters were able
to make it, except for Mitchell of course (it was probably best
for him to stay in Mexico on the mission). But I loved having
both of our families here for the weekend. I'm so grateful that Mace
was able to bless her too, Mace and Kenidee are my whole
world, I'm the luckiest girl ever! I love them both more
than anything!!

We were so excited Great-Grandma & Grandpa Garlick

were able to make the long trip down for the day!

The Garlick Bunch

The Glazier Clan

4 comments:

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

How fun! You guys are such a cute family.

Megan said...

And she looked so adorable! I'm so glad we just happened to be there! Congrats!

Matt and Stephanie said...

Yay! Brooke that is so excitng! Wow I can't believe how old were getting. You are blessing a baby I'm in no man's land :)

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Oh im sad we missed it! She looks so adorable! And Im truely sorry about going back to work! Thats hard! We miss you guys!


Slideshow