Kenidee looks like she loves the camera. She is getting big. We just wanted to tell you that we have a blog spot now so you can check us out. We love you tons!!!
Mace and I have been married almost 5 years! We have two adorable little girls, Kenidee and Karter, who are the highlight of each day. They keep us busy and teach us so much. Mace works as an accountant and I work part-time as a nurse.
4 comments:
Kenidee looks like she loves the camera. She is getting big. We just wanted to tell you that we have a blog spot now so you can check us out. We love you tons!!!
What a cutie! I can't believe how much hair she still has. That is so cute!
She is so cute!!
She is so dang cute! I love her expression in the last picture.
Post a Comment