
Karter is getting so big it is crazy she is almost 5 months old, I still think of her as my little newborn. She thinks Kenidee is hilarious and laughs and smiles at her when she sings or talks to her, it is so cute to see them interact. She also is a champ at rolling over and is trying to sit up but doesn't quite get it yet. She has found her toes now which is adorable to watch her play with, she also loves to watch the TV and loves bath time!

Kenidee is also getting so big and has become such a funny little person. She says some of the funniest things, she definetly keeps us laughing. She is also a great big sister, she loves to read and sing songs to Karter and Karter loves it. While I was packing I would put Karter in the little baby play stroller and Kenidee would push her around for a good hour and they both loved it! I love to see them play together.


Kenidee loves when her cousins visit! Her & Brylee are quite the little duo!

Karty's first pigtails

Her first Ponytail and kissy lips


Karter's blessing was Mar. 6 in Fairview. It was such a wonderful day and of course she looked like a little angel.

So we did move again and this time back to Utah! Mace got a new job in SLC so after only a short time in Wyoming we are back. It was really sad to leave though, I really loved it there and am going to miss our ward and friends so much. But I am excited to be closer to home and for Mace's new opportunity.
3 comments:
Wow you guys have moved a lot! Where did Mace get his new job at?
Your girls are so CUTE!!! I cant believe how big Kenidee is now! So adorable.. Glad you guys are back in Utah :) Let us know when you are down this way!
Yay for Utah! And I can't get over how cute your girls are! Can't believe you can already put Karter's hair in piggytails- for Capri, it may be a few years!
Post a Comment