CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 4, 2011

Karter 2 month update




Kenidee giving Karter some good job kisses for holding her head up so good!





1st smile caught on camara


I can't believe Karter is already 2 months old, time goes by so fast! She is doing great and is such a good baby. She has started smiling back at us which is one of the greatest feelings parents ever feel I think. She weighed in at 9lbs 10oz at her 2 month visit and 22 inches long. She loves to such on her fist but gags on any binki, loves to sleep on her tummy on mom, loves bath time, and most of all loves to sleep! Kenidee is such a good big sister, she has given Karter her nickname of Karty and sissie and seriously loves to help take care of her. Kenidee is also doing great still loves going to her school and wishes she could play outside more. When it is -22 Iwould rather not even leave the house. We have had a few nice days and were able to actually take Karter on her first walk. We anxiously await nice spring weather. In the meantime we do a lot of dancing, coloring, dress-up, story time, and making treats. We miss all our family but can't wait til we see you all soon.

6 comments:

Cris, Heather, Connor and Carson said...

Oh my goodness she's cute! You've got some cute kids Brooke!!! I just can't believe how fast they grow- we hope to see you guys soon! Miss you!

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Brooke she is sooo stinkin cute!! What a pretty baby :) miss you guys!

. said...

Hey Glazier family. I just wanted to tell you how cute Karter is. I love her dark hair. I wish my little ones would inherit some of my dark hair. I think it's so cute. Both your girls are beautiful.

Megan said...

Look at all of that hair! I love it! They are so adorable!

Preston, Kami & Zach said...

So cute! Since it is so cold there maybe you should just move back!

Lacey Lou said...

Your girls are beautiful!


Slideshow