CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 5, 2010

1 week old!




Karter is one week old today, I can't believe we have had her here a week already. She is such a great baby and Kenidee has become such a big girl. She is our happy little helper and at times wants to help too much but is loving being a big sister. We have been spoiled with help and phone calls from so many family and friends, thank you so much for everything! We feel so blessed and are so thankful for our girls!

5 comments:

The Thornleys said...

she is so sweet :) Makes me baby hungry...

Hollie said...

She is so precious!! Congrats to you guys! Glad everything is going good. What a cutie. I love all the dark hair!

Danielle said...

Beautiful girls!! I forget how tiny newborns are:)

Mower Family said...

She has so much hair! What a little cutie. Congratulations!

C said...

So cute! Oh my gosh...I LOVE all her dark hair : )


Slideshow