So here is our little one, we are happy to say IT'S A GIRL! She is due December 16 and we are so excited for her. I have been horrible at blogging so I doubt anyone looks at this but I'll update a little as to what we have been up to. Sadly I don't have anymore pictures but as soon as I find my camara cord I will get them on. We have recently moved from sweet, sweet Cedar and moved northward for Mace's new job. We should be settled and unpacked but of course we aren't but we are close. So far we like everything except of course the horrible construction. Kenidee loves her new nursery here and when we told her to make friends she took it as kiss the boys. Her first two weeks her teachers told us she would basically tackle the little guys and kiss them. I guess it is better than pushing or hitting.:) She is talking like a regular little person, it is hilarious and crazy. The potty-training it going pretty good, she has came along way since we realized she would perform for pennies. She is getting quite the money jar collection and hopefully will be officially potty-trained soon. Joey wonders why he doesn't get paid when he goes potty! Speaking of Joey (I'll post the pics later) we have loved watching him play baseball this summer, last week he was up here at state and did an amazing job. His team took second and I'm amazed at how old he is and what a great pitcher and little player he is. Good job Joey we were so proud of you! Mace is liking his new job and I have also started one too that I really like. Well that is a quick update for now I will try to be better once again.July 20, 2010
Lots to Update!
So here is our little one, we are happy to say IT'S A GIRL! She is due December 16 and we are so excited for her. I have been horrible at blogging so I doubt anyone looks at this but I'll update a little as to what we have been up to. Sadly I don't have anymore pictures but as soon as I find my camara cord I will get them on. We have recently moved from sweet, sweet Cedar and moved northward for Mace's new job. We should be settled and unpacked but of course we aren't but we are close. So far we like everything except of course the horrible construction. Kenidee loves her new nursery here and when we told her to make friends she took it as kiss the boys. Her first two weeks her teachers told us she would basically tackle the little guys and kiss them. I guess it is better than pushing or hitting.:) She is talking like a regular little person, it is hilarious and crazy. The potty-training it going pretty good, she has came along way since we realized she would perform for pennies. She is getting quite the money jar collection and hopefully will be officially potty-trained soon. Joey wonders why he doesn't get paid when he goes potty! Speaking of Joey (I'll post the pics later) we have loved watching him play baseball this summer, last week he was up here at state and did an amazing job. His team took second and I'm amazed at how old he is and what a great pitcher and little player he is. Good job Joey we were so proud of you! Mace is liking his new job and I have also started one too that I really like. Well that is a quick update for now I will try to be better once again.Posted by Mace.Brooke.Kenidee at 20.7.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





15 comments:
Congrats! You will love having two girls. That is so fun that you and Heather are having kids around the same time. Good luck with the new job.
I still can't believe we have the same due date! Kez and Kenidee should have a play date now that you live up here!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations! We're excited for you
Congrats!!!
Congrats to you guys on the news of a little girl! I can't believe another Glazier little girl:) Glad you guys are enjoying life up north and that things are going well.
I didn't even know you were pregnant! And didn't get to say bye on your last day, since you left early! Hope yu're enjoying your new place. Where are you working now?
Brooke, congrats on the new little one on the way! I never knew you were up north, what part? We need to get together! Congrats again.
Yay! Congrats to you guys!
Congrats on the new addition. I had no clue you moved, glad it is going good.
Congrats on the newest little girl! I saw you from a distance at the derby, but didn't get a chance to say hello. You didn't even look like you were pregnant!
Congratulations! I didn't even know that you are pregnant! I bet Kenidee is super excited to have a little sister. lol...Karen doesn't have any grandsons, does she?
Petunia is so beautiful. It is so sad that Jamal is still hiding though. I miss you at work. Just ditch Mace and come back.
I didn't know you were moving let alone moved....how sad for me! Congratulations on another little girl, how fun!
Congrats on another little girl! That is exciting!
Post a Comment