I wish I could get family pictures every month to catch all Kenidee's smiles. Michelle is the only one that can capture all her cuteness. Thanks so much they turned out so great.


I wish I could get family pictures every month to catch all Kenidee's smiles. Michelle is the only one that can capture all her cuteness. Thanks so much they turned out so great.


Posted by Mace.Brooke.Kenidee at 6.5.10
5 comments:
They are soo cute!!! she is growing up so fast!!
I love the pictures! She is so pretty!
Love the pictures! You have such a beautiful family Brooke! And Kenidee is so cute!
too cute! We really need to get together soon and let our girls play. Give me a call or send me a text sometime soon and we'll have you over!
I love the pictures. I got on Aunt Dee's computer last week and looked at them all. They are adorable!! I hope the interview went well! Give me a call when you hear something! How is baby #2 doing? We miss you guys!
Post a Comment