
Mace had his 25th birthday yesterday, wow he is getting old! :) In two weeks I'll catch up to him. We had a little family party for him as well as for three of us others whose birthdays are in the next two weeks! I hope Mace had a good day of birthday fun. He is the greatest husband and dad anyone could ever ask for. He truly deserves a Mace Day. He will be graduating this May with his Masters in Accounting and I am so proud of him. He is so dedicated to school but still manages to be the best dad to Kenidee. She loves all the jeep rides he takes her on and loves going to basketball games with him. He is my best friend that I love more than anything. I don't know what I'd do without him. Thank you Mace for all you do and who you are, your girls LOVE You and hope you had a great birthday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment