
So my little girl is now 1.5, she is getting so big way too fast. This time last year she was sprouting her first teeth and army crawling around the house. Now she is babbling like crazy and running around with her own agenda. Today she also attended Nursery for the first time and let me tell you she handled it like a pro. I have been in nursery before and kids will come in happy until their mom leaves and then screaming, crying, clenching, and pure terror fill them. Luckily I did not have to experience that or I probably would have just left with her. We walked in I told her teacher her name, she sat down on a little chair, and said Bye. I gave her kiss and told her to be a good girl and she waved and said "Kay!" When Mace picked her up she was pushing a chair around as he walked in she stopped waved and said Hi and continued on her way. What a champ she totally is miss independant. She really loved it and I am so glad she did. It's sad she is so big but so fun to watch her grow and learn so much. I love her to death and still can't get enough of her.


Kenidee's new favorite treat, CUPCAKES!

Brylee came for a short visit and Kenidee did not want her to leave. They play so good together, I love it. Brylee either is following Kenidee around or Kenidee is following her, they are adorable together.
3 comments:
She is such a doll. I was just looking at your blog earlier wondering how old Kenidee was now and then you posted this blog!! perfect timing.
So now she's older and more mature than mace, good she can help you take care of him now:)
Your little girl is so cute! I can't believe how old she is. You guys look like you are doing great!
Post a Comment