Aren't they so cute together?!

so excited to be able to be apart of her special day and celebrate
with her and Marc.
there for the celebration. I love any type of excuse to get together and see friends.
Steph we missed you so
much and wished so much that you could have been there!
isn't a huge fan of weddings but endured the 3 day wedding celebration
like a champ. Thank you Marc and Josie for letting us celebrate your
wedding with you and Thanks to Mace for attending with me. I love you!





5 comments:
Do you know Sarah Martin?? There's a girl in the group picture that looks just like her-I went to High School with her and love her to death!!
Looks like you guys have been very busy. You should make a trip up here to see us some time!! Brylee really wants to see you guys, she always gets happy to see Kenidee in her book.
It was so good to see you guys at the wedding. Your little girl is adorable and getting so big. Thanks for setting Josie up with such a great guy!!
I just found your blog through Lindsay Beesley's I hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog list. Your little girl is adorable and I would love to keep updated on your family.
So I finally found your guys blog through Danielle's... It was fun visiting with you guys at the Wedding. Kenidee is so cute. I'm taking the picture of all us girls from your blog cuz yours looks better than mine.
Post a Comment