Kenidee had her first birthday on Monday, I can not believe she is one already. My dad was down the week before so we had a little pre-birthday party while he was here. Toni and Sean were so kind to host for us in their new house. Thank You! Kenidee loved all the attention and her new surprises! This is her little pony she got she absolutely loves. It sings a little song and makes horse noises which we all have memorized already.learned there was something sweet under the paper, she just had to get it off
and then she could play with it. Aunt Berta gave her a little dollie which she takes
such good care of. She feeds it a bottle and has to sleep with it now. Thanks Berta








11 comments:
How cute! happy birthday!
It goes by so quick!
Good job on her cake, it's adorable!
happy 1st Birthday Kenidee!
She is so cute!! Great job on the cake!
ONE already?! Oh my gosh! It seems like yesterday when I saw you in Wal-Mart & you just had her..sigh! Time flies! How are you? Do you still live in Cedar? We should get together (before school starts) sometime yeah??
WOW!! I can't believe she is 1! She is so cute! Her cake was adorable! You look like your doing good.
She is so cute Brooke. I can't believe she is one! Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Kenidee. Great job with the cake. It looks great. My cakes don't turn out near that good. To answer your question I am getting my Bachelors degree (BSN). I am doing it through BYU-Idaho. I really like the program. Some nurses I work with are getting their Masters through Weber. If you have any more quesitons let me know. You can call or e-mail. trinasjohnson@yahoo.com or 436-9072
She is SO CUTE! That's crazy that your daughter is 1! I love the part about her giving out pieces of cake and kissing it!
She's so darn cute & the cake is darling!
Hey I sent you an email! Hope your doing good!
She is so BIG! Wow. I can't believe she is one already! How time flies.
Post a Comment