


by so fast. We have visited my sister a few times down in St. George and Kenidee loves the pool! She could lay in her floaty all day if I let her. We also have been down to Vegas a few times,
we went to the shark aquarium which she also loved, she was a little disappointed about not being able to touch them, but she was continually signing come here and talking to them. Other than that not much is new, Kenidee is almost 11 months which is crazy and super close to walking. Mace just started summer school for his masters so we are back into the routine of school again, way too soon.







4 comments:
Brooke she is sooo cute! I wish grace would stay in her floaty! But she hates it of course! Well I hope to see you guys soon!
Brooke she is getting way to big way to fast. She is a cutie!
Kenidee is getting so big!! I can't believe it?! IT seems like yesterday I saw you in Wal-Mart & you had just barely had her! Hope all is well! Have a fun summer! : )
I can't believe how fast they grow!!! She is so so cute! I'm really banking on seeing you guys on the 24th- will you be there? Or maybe I will see you before then!
Post a Comment