


Thank you Michelle, you did a great job I love them!
Back to Kenidee being 9 months, holy crap I can't believe it. She
growing up so fast I can't keep up with her. She is becoming more and more
fun each day and seriously cracks Mace and I up. She is so funny and of course
so stinkin' cute! She cruises around our house crawling everywhere and pulls herself
up to everything she wants. She has 5 teeth already with one coming, her little smile
is almost full of little teethins. She is such a happy little girl, she loves her baths still, would let me read her books to her all day if I would, adores little kids and loves animals (dogs are her favorite after watching Bolt). She will make a little bark noise, stick out her tongue, and try and pick things up with her mouth. It is hilarious! Since it has warmed up we have been able to
play at the park and go for walks and she laughs and gets so excited about being outside.
We are so lucky to be her parents and still can't get enough of her!







9 comments:
I LOVE the pictures! Kenidee is so cute & getting so big! That first year goes by so fast...soon you'll need to have another one! Haha
Your pictures are adorable! You look so beautiful. What a little sweetie your little girl is.
Cute family!! I can't believe she's almost ONE...I'm sure it's gone by way fast for you guys too!
Hey brooke, its me tauna kjar from manti you should remember me anyways I came across your blog, and your fam is so cute. Your little girl is bueatiful. She's gonna be a tennis player ....right! Anywho I hope you don't care that I added you to my blog list.
Your pictures are so cute! Love them! What a doll, Kenidee is! You have such a cute little family!
Hi Brooke! I found you through Tod and Cathie's blog. Your little girl is SO cute and I love her name! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list and keep up with your cute little family!
She is a doll! I can't believe you have a nine month old! It seems like only last week I was at your shower!
She is so beautiful! I didn't tell you on Sunday but you guys did a great job speaking in church.
Oh, I love your new family picture!
Post a Comment